PLW-2 rotating bending fatigue testing machine
I. Main purposes and scope of application
This testing machine is mainly used for rotating bending fatigue tests of axial products. The main principle is as follows: flexibly applying a constant axial test force on the cantilever end of rotating axle products to test the bending fatigue cycles of rotating axial products under the specified cantilever length L. The basis for judging the fatigue life is the phenomena and methods of axial products fracture and appearance of cracks, or flaw detection after tests, after the set rotating times or test time is reached.
This testing machine takes AC servo motor as drive power source, and its rotating speed precision is high and it can be continuously adjusted, and the test axle is directly connected with the motor and rotates with the motor synchronously; at the cantilever end of specimen axle, the test force is applied vertically on the test axle in the radial direction along the test axle via the flexible loading system of spring servo motor. The computer controls such parameters as rotation speed of motor, test revolution and test time through software, automatically records test parameters and has such functions as automatic stop and safety protection when reaching the set parameters or in the event of specimen fracture.
II. Performance features:
1. This machine adopts horizontal structure, and the motor drives the test axle to do rotation motion, the speed is stepless adjustable;
2. The test force is applied vertically on the test axle in the radial direction along the test axle via the flexible loading system of spring servo motor, and the test force is kept constantly; in order to guarantee stable flexible applying of test force, rather than non-rigid applying, this program adopts the loading spring driven by servo motor, and it is realized by computer closed-loop control; the measurement of test force is completed by the high-precision antifatigue force sensor connected in series therein, which can improve the repeatability and confidence level of test results.
3. The computer counter automatically counts, and after reaching the specified number or the test time or specimens fracture, it will automatically stop and save the test data.
4. The test revolution, test time and test force can be set freely by testers.
5. Test function: Win7 Chinese operation platform, having the function of variable structure PID parameter adjustment. It adopts the window operating system with graphical interfaces, and the display screen and operating panel can be set; the test speed and various control parameters can be set; real-time display of basic test results (test force, peak value, revolution, displacement, time, etc.); real-time display of various relevant parametric graphics during the test process; it can realize system diagnosis and display the diagnosis results. The testing machine realizes hierarchical administration authority. Different users can enter different administration interfaces, and there are three levels of user management authorities.
6. The whole process uses full digital AC servo control system and STC300 digital data collection and processing system.
7. Users can also provide relevant technical standards, to realize the control of the test mode and relevant data collection and processing according to the standard provided by users.
8. Software operation
8.1 The control mode adopts intelligent expert setting system, and users can prepare the control mode of test process according to their practical requirements to complete tests in an automatic way.
8.2 Win7 all Chinese interface, man-machine conversation mode. With the help of the CRT, the whole operation of tests is completed through computer keyboard and mouse; various test curves (test force-time curve, test force-displacement, etc.), the state of testing machine, and so on.
8.3 Outputting and printing various formats of test reports (the report can be output in the format of Excel or Word).
A. The test process can realize simulation and reconstruction.
B. The testing machine can realize continuous work. During the test process, there is no impact or shock, and there is a good reading stability.
C. It can realize digital zero setting and calibration.
D. The test data adopts database management mode, being convenient for query and maintenance.
E. The operation of software system can realize three-level user administration, being secure, convenient and fast.
III. Technical parameters
1. Test rotation speed: 2000r/min
2. Maximum loading force: Freely set within the range of 0-2000N (flexible constant loading)
3. Length of loading force arm: 85—200mm adjustable
4. Diameter of fixed-end spindle: Ф11-Ф30mm
5. Before tests, the specimen rod piece and connecting piece can have torsion preloading, e.g. 70Nm;
6. Microcomputer control, having parameter setting of test force, test revolution and test time, and measurement display of specimen deformation;
7. Automatic stop after fracture, overload alarm and stop
8. Automatically generating test reports, being easy to operate.
9. The testing machine meets the requirements of specimens: (customized according to users’ requirements)
10. Boundary dimension (mm): 800*600*1200mm (L*W*H)
11. Weight of machine: Approximately 300kg
12. Motor: 1.5kW
13. Power supply: 220V 5A